• Mimi
    So many of the members seem to favor synthetic instead of heat friendly. My question: doesn't Anyone bake or cook ! LOL I find myself staying with HF because of being in the kitchen a lot. Had one bad experience with opening the oven with synthetic on and that was the beginning of my HF day. Tell me what you do!
  • animallover
    I don't wear a wig when I am home much. I love to bake and cook. I am always in the kitchen in the Fall and Winter. I freeze a lot of what I bake. If I do have to have a wig on because of company, my hubby says he will open the oven for me and stir whatever is on the stovetop! I worry that should I have a wig on I just might forget and open the oven anyways...............
  • Moonlitnight
    I just stand to the side of my wall oven. Over the stove, I just cook as usual and haven't had a problem except for wigs smelling of curry, but my bio-fluff does that as well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.