• animallover
    For those who have purchased both EW wigs in Tobacco rooted and JR wigs in Salted Caramel......are they similar in color? If not, what would be the closet to Salted Caramel in EW colors? Thanks
  • Shar W
    I have Tobacco rooted and salted caramel. I would say the Tobacco rooted has more brown in it. Salted Caramel doesn't have any brown. Maybe light Bernstein rooted or Sand rooted.
  • Vee1028
    fmskcajv4ech5npl.jpg

The short wig on the left is tobacco rooted. The long one on the right is Salted caramel.
    l think they look a lot alike. Tobacco rooted is a bit darker.
  • animallover
    Thanks.....is the brown a dark brown or a lighter reddish brown? I will definitely check out the other 2 colors you mentioned.
    Thanks for taking the time to post the pics. I am a go on the Salted caramel. And a almost go on the Tobacco rooted.....
  • Vee1028
    I can't wear a very dark brown and tobacco rooted is one of my favorite colors. It is definitely lighter than the brown that is in RW glazed hazelnut, I can't wear that.
    If you want a very light brown though you should go with Bernstein rooted.
  • BeatA
    that’s a really helpful photo. I had been wondering about salted caramel. Now I think I will
    Try it.
    I have a code mono in light Bernstein rooted which is nearly identical to 26/14S10 but that’s only the case for the long hair EW light Bernstein rooted the shorter ones are much darker!
  • Vee1028
    I think you would look beautiful in salted caramel.
    I once ordered Bernstein rooted on a very short wig (Open). It wasn't at all dark, it was just a very boring, one dimensional very light brown color. I was really disappointed in it and surprised when I saw your Code mono in that color. Big difference!
  • Shar W
    I didn't like Bernstein rooted on me either.
    No its not a dark brown at all. It has more light auburn to it.
  • BeatA
    yes the Code Mono is LIGHT Bernstein rooted that distinction might be the difference here it is really really nice
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.