• Erzsike
    I tried this and took out the rollers after they were cooled. I liked the result as the hair was soft but the curls were not resilient. Should I leave the curlers in longer -- for anyone who has experience with this?
  • Moonlitnight
    I don't but @buckeyegal1963 does. I think@BeatA may as well. I use regular rollers and steam and leave the rollers in overnight and the wig comes out rod straight :(
  • Erzsike
    :sad: Patti's Pearls did a video using low heat steam rollers and her curls came out great. I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and the hot roller kit was $70! So I thought I would try sponge rollers with steam. I already have the steamer and the rollers were under $20. I am tired of using the curling iron lately. Also the reason I am curling is that Harper wig has had manufacturing problems. She is supposed to come with gorgeous curls so It was not much effort for me. I am so wedded to this wig. I ordered two more and they were straight! I contacted Henry Margu directly and they said they were having problems. Hope it is rectified soon!
  • buckeyegal1963
    I've used flex rods with steam, however I use them to put loose waves in, not so much curls. Maybe if you did as Moonlitnight suggested and left them in over night they may hold longer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.