• Blossomandme
    Is there any special way you need to fit a lace front wig... I am looking at the Run by Ellen Wille and it has a lace front with bangs and I like to have the bangs but not sure if a lace front is different to fit than a normal wig.
  • Moonlitnight
    No, it's the same. If the wig also has a fringe, it just means it looks natural if the wind blows, or if you forget and accidentally push it up when chatting to someone on a hot day, for example. That's a favourite trick of mine.
  • Blossomandme
    Thanks for that info and I just went to the Ellen Wille Hairpower site and looked up the Run wig and it does show it comes in a Dark Chocolate rooted..... so that great, so silly when they have so many wigs in such very similar names ie; Dark Chocolate rooted, Dark chocolate mix , chocolate mix and chocolate rooted LOL enough to send me silly....lol
  • Moonlitnight
    Yes, that is really confusing!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.