• steffo39
    I just received the Ellen Wille Click wig because I wanted to try the black violet color (Love it!). The only other Ellen Wille I have is a lace front. My normal tape strips don't work on this particular wig; they just don't adhere. Any advice for the best adhesive or tape for this wig?
    Thanks in advance....
  • Moonlitnight
    I have no clue as to adhesive, but would like to welcome you here. :flower:
  • buckeyegal1963
    Have you tried Got2B glued spiking gel? I only have lace fronts and it works great. It's inexpensive, about $5 for a tube, can be found at your local Walmart, Target etc., in the hair care aisle. Lots of people also use It Stays, it's a roll on adhesive, I think wigs.com sells it, it's a little pricier than the Got2B.
  • alicexm
    I just got a new wig band that I find works great with basic cap wigs. It’s called WiGrip made by Mikano Collection. They also make one with an attached cap. I really like both now that I figured out how to wrap my bio hair underneath.
  • steffo39
    Thanks so much for the info! Thanks so much for the info!
  • Tammy
    I also use got2B and love it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.