• HeatherE
    I saw JR has a new topper coming out. I wonder what the differences between this and Top Style are. Looking forward to reviews on this.
  • dc21
    JR is releasing one with a bigger base and some with lace front now.
  • Ali
    Lace front toppers- that sounds interesting.
  • dc21
    I am not a candidate for toppers, but I love that the choices are expanding for everyone's needs!
  • HeatherE
    Yeah I think the one I looked at isn't lace front but has a bigger base. I find the clips to hurt, so I only wear a topper occasionally. The rest of the time I used tinted Batiste, or wear a wide hair band.
  • Ali
    Me too . Although my first venture into faux hair was toppers, it was short lived. No longer wearing them either. I think they are a fabulous idea though and would love to see how the lace front looks. For me, my hair was so fine it damaged my hair where it clipped in. So I won’t be buying one.

Any photos from our members would be most interesting but I understand they aren’t shipping them out for a couple weeks(?).
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.