• SabrinaC
    Ladies today I tried on the new Finn by Estetica Designs at LC Wings N Hair. in Plano, TX I am normally an Aspen girl but this one is so fun I am debating on adding her to the mix. I didn't expect to like her so much. She is worth a try for any of you looking for a great wavy style. I love waves because they wear longer for me in the Texas Heat and virtually maintenance free! Deciding
    on a color but I am picking up this one I believe just wanted to share. vhogagbythk0f7f6.jpg
  • dc21
    You look beautiful! I am glad Finn looks better on customers in real life compared to the manufacturer picture. I love the warm blonde of 12/26rt4 too. I just wish Estetica didn't use a 4 root. Regardless, Estetica has great lace fronts. Is the permatease in the part well concealed?
  • Samantha
    Well this Finn is making me want to shop! I really prefer bangs, so I need to resist :joke: You look beautiful, though!
  • Moonlitnight
    Hello Sabrina and :flower: WELCOME :flower: You look lovely in Finn. I really love this hair. I am the "exception that proves the rule" as I think the model looks gorgeous. Holee, dc, a 4 root is really dark.
  • Candy D

I think you made an awesome choice!
  • SabrinaC

Thank you. No permatease detectable. however I know this varies sometimes. I can take a closer pic in the morning. I really thought I would not like it and so surprised I do.
  • Misty
    Hi Sabrina and welcome to the forum. This looks so lovely and realistic on you. Love the colour.
  • SabrinaC

Thank you Misty.
  • Ali
    Very pretty! I’ve never worn Estetica but now interested in checking them out
  • BeautyWithin
    Whoa! That looks amazing on you. The Finn caught me eye when it came out and I was curious about the real life style of it. It is beautiful Sabrina. Thanks for posting these pics!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.