• Cathe Lartigue
    nvmb9n74w06g9luz.jpg
    kb4exciihskjpq3g.jpg

My first "full on" wig was Scorpio by Revlon. Purchased nine years ago, she still looks pretty darned good. I may have to order one in a lighter color. OMG. Back when I purchased her I think I paid $70 for her. I'm amazed at how well she's held up!!!
    How about you? You still have your first wig???

PS. Don't mind the shirt--I got back from work and am now in my comfy slob clothes!
  • Katooshie
    YOU...ARE...ADORABLE!!!
  • AMC1111
    Cathe!,, Like Katooshie said!… You are adorable!!!… I do have my first wig tucked away.... An Estetica “Peace” model in RH14/26RT4... There are a lot of memories tied to that wig and in many ways she was the foundation upon which, I built a new life... it is funny and sweet... they can become little building block in our lives.... like a little piece of us...

Onward we go brave sisters!!!!

Ashley :smile:
  • Vee1028
    Scorpio was actually the first wig I ever tried on. I didn't buy her because she looked much longer on me than what you have on in this picture. I do still have the first wig I ever bought and had her on just the other day. It was Coco which is what I have on in my profile picture I believe. She's only a little over a year old now
  • amyonwigs
    Love this more than dark chocolate! :love:
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.