• Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Shar W
    I think Beatrice sewed it on. I would think you could use tape as well.
  • BeatA
    i have only sewed it into a monotop once Never a lace front. Usually the nape and sometimes the area next to the monot part. But then again I don’t have any hair. I would also shy away from the lace front. See if you can go back far enough to not do the lace front ( receding hairline anyone?)
  • Misty
    Hi Alex & BeatA, I have only been using the silicone sheet for a little while - thank you BeatA :smile: . I sew a section into the nape area, to stop my wig creeping up over the course of the day. I am allergic to just about every tape, including bandaids, etc, so sewing this in works really well for me.
  • DonnaK
    This message is for Shar W. I am new to this forum and the, “send message” tab is ghosted out. Would you please share the manufacturer of you wig? Is that lace front? It looks so real. Not wiggy one bit. Thank you so much.
  • Moonlitnight
    @Shar W DonnaK is asking about your iWig I think but didn't tag you. Donna, Welcome to the forum :) Glad to have you here :flower:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.