• Moonlitnight
    Yikes. I just removed that. I thought we were pm'ing and I made a remark about my situation lol!
  • Misty
    Just removed my response
  • Vee1028
    Textured fringe really does look like what I was hoping Open would look like.
  • animallover
    So glad! I really love this style a lot! The only bad part for me is that I am a very shy person and when I wear this particular wig I get too many looks! :gasp:
  • Moonlitnight
    Of admiration, I'm sure!
  • animallover
    HaHaHa................yes, I think so. I'm terrible taking any type of compliment....I always am thinking the person is being facetious. Goes back to those horrible school years and older sister.........
  • Moonlitnight
    100% the same. If someone compliments me they are "feeling sorry for me." I am not on a Facebook personal page any more because I can't stand it when you post a profile pic and get "Sexy woman!" "Beautiful lady!" "You are gorgeous!" and all that rubbish. I swear I could post a pic of the back of my head and I'd read the same. Also, I never comment if I think someone looks not so gorgeous and fabulous and all that as I don't want to add to all the fakery that goes on. I know someone whose face is so filled with plumpers—her lips are simply massive—that it is frightening how she has destroyed herself (think Jocelyn Wildenstein, the catwoman) and every time she posts a pic, I read, "So lovely and natural!" "A real girl-next-door!" "You should be a model!" etc. I just don't get this type of thing. It makes me mistrust people.
  • animallover
    Well said!! :up: I detest false compliments. I don't give them and I certainly don't want them given to me. I don't do social media such as Facebook. I am kind of old fashioned, as in a pretty private person.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.