• Blossomandme
    Can anyone tell me who this wig is from or what the name is .. please..
    Attachment
    What wig is this 3 (11K)
  • dc21
    Looks like Rene of Paris Coco?
  • Nikilet
    First, I just love Raquel Welch's Tress wig. The only way they could improve that wig is to put a lace front on it, which I wish they would do.

Now, can anyone give me ideas of how to keep my wigs from slipping back from the front. I wore one of my Tress wigs yesterday and did secure it with bobby pins on each side, but when I got home I noticed it had slipped back from the front and wasn't looking that great.
  • KB7707
    j4bm2f5b4zygbsud.png
    It’s Sky by Noriko
  • Vee1028
    definitely Sky and definitely NOT low density!
  • Vee1028
    Welcome to the forum! Ladies here with that problem recommend using Got2beglued. Others use It Stays. I believe the 1st option is less expensive and seems to work as well as the It Stays.
    BTW....I have had a RW Tress sitting unworn in my closet for almost 2 years! Wish it suited me as much as it does you!
  • Nikilet
    I always get compliments and no one ever seems to know it's a wig.I'm just not real big on bangs and could do so much more with it if it were lace front. The one thing I do like about It Stays is that it's a roll on and seems to me it would be a lot easier to use than just trying to spread it around.
  • Blossomandme
    Hi Vee, and thanks for the honest appraisal of the "Sky" wig and big hair, which now that I have looked into it and some reviews it most defiantly has a BIG lot of hair .. :hearts:

Will keep on looking...
    Now just saw a new review done of the Voltage Elite... it looks amazing on PP in her review .... what do you think of that one ...
  • Dolly
    Sky was my 'go-to' wig for daily wear for several years. I still like it and got compliments on it. I just changed to a longer style but Sky was a winner for me!
    Attachment
    CJ head shot black leather 2 closeup (221K)
  • dc21
    I am hearing Noriko isn't using as much permatease like they used to which would often create a bubble head look. Sky is much loved by many.
  • Vee1028
    totally agree....Sky has been a best seller for Noriko for many years. Happy to hear they may be using less permatease now.
  • rpwatson
    is it Nori by Noriko?
  • Blossomandme
    Hi , No it seems to be Sky b y Noriko... and too much hair for my small head... I love the look of so many of the nice wigs on the reviews etc, but for me they would just swamp me little head....lol
  • rpwatson
    yes, lots of permatease. Good luck on your hunt for the best wig for you.
  • Xelda
    I can't see the picture you posted, but I have Sky and Nori by Noriko and Coco by Rene of Paris. The Coco is a thinner version of the Nori. For the price, it would be hard not to try it especially with a smaller head.
  • Xelda
    Ok, I see the picture now and it's definitely Sky by Noriko. Sorry, a little slower than normal today.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.