• Melody
    I wear a RW Spotlight and I have noticed ppl looking at my forehead lately. The lace front gets makeup on it and shows up on my forehead. Can you lace front wearers give me some ideas about cleaning the makeup off the lace front so it is not so obvious?
  • Melody
    P.S. i should add that this occurs after wearing it one time so my wigs are not dirty. I typically just buy new ones after a couple of weeks.
  • Vee1028
    I wear makeup daily and haven't had this problem but I did post this video a few months ago. Hope it helps!

https://youtu.be/Ur0ptQDtTNE
  • Melody
    thank you!
  • Vee1028
    you're welcome. Hope it helps!
  • Dolly
    I lay my wig on a clean towel or sometimes a bed of paper towels, blot with a mixture of Dawn and water, then blot with just water. Dawn is what is used when cleaning wildlife after an oil spill and much of our make-up contains oil. I've never had any irritation, it's gentle and doesn't seem to harm the wigs
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.