• A7X
    Literally every wig looks great on you!
  • Xelda
    What a fun video! Great attitude and soooo many great wigs! I wanted the shampoo commercial hair that young women swing their head around and every hair shines in solidarity with the rest. My hair is growing back in after chemo and every strand is Norma Rae. They're in a union and live to defy me. Wigs are modern miracles. I've got a cousin that came to my business one time in 30+ years. The day was very windy and she was outside with other relatives. To me, she's the most beautiful in my family so when she came in, she pulled the hair out of her eyes and every hair fell back into place perfectly. I was in awe and grumbling about the short end of the DNA stick when it hit me that she could have been wearing a wig. I didn't begrudge her that. If I'd gone outside, I'd looked like Phyllis Diller walking back into the building. Wigs are the dream hair we wished we had naturally. That's why it's so hard to just have one in my opinion. Thank you for the video it was great!
  • Erzsike
    Thanks for the video! You really boost my confidence in wearing wigs, even after 20 years of wearing them. and I agree, you look good in every wig!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.