• Happy to ve Retired
    How do people feel about having a section here where someone can “sell” very used wigs for shipping costs plus 5 dollars so people can try colors??? I find the swatches useless - but a used wig someone is about to throw out would be ideal to determine best color.

We could have one thread for hd - one for straight - etc.

Curious if you think this is doable. The $5 covers time and post office. Shipping extra and use paypal tp pay. Just ship in an envelope with no box and no insurance.
  • animallover
    I had thought about this at one point. I would love an old cast away long wig that I could put in a long braid and try out on a motorcycle ride, and just to see the colors and even the styles.
  • Vee1028
    there was once talk of having a space to donate unwanted wigs to other members. It never went anywhere though.
  • JanetG
    I think this is a great idea.
  • Dogmom
    I think its a great idea!
  • Dolly
    Great idea - I have many old wigs BUt I can't always remember the color and it's not on them anywhere....
  • Happy to ve Retired
    Well - i recently ordered some wigs in several colors and had to send most back - so it was a pricey venture. If i ever want to adjust color in tye future - i would love it.

I think anyone willing to get rid of a wig AND they have info on the wig - including make model and color - could start a thread that they have a wig available. Thread could include price - for my old ones i would say 5 plus shipping and put it in an envelope for mailing. I think we can use paypal to invoice.

I might be posting some soon - with warning that these are really worn out.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.