• DonnaK
    Hi wig sisters!

Please share: what is your most realistic hair piece? Thank you all!
  • buckeyegal1963
    For me it's JR Minka. I get compliments on my hair, sometimes I tell them it's wigs, sometimes not. However those I tell that it's a wig say they never would have guessed. One of my coworkers is a former hair dresser and even she was fooled. With mono tops and lace fronts wigs are now so more natural and realistic looking than they used to be that's for sure. I just got JR Scarlett, and in my opinion that one looks very wiggy on me, too curly, too much permatease and no mono part or top.
  • Vee1028
    I think my Gabor Everyday Elegant is mine. My own sisters didn't realize it was a wig. I wore it to a wedding and a distant relative asked where I had my hair done, then took pictures from all sides to show to her hairdresser.
    That said, my daughter and husband both have to ask me at least once a week if I have on a wig or if it is my own hair.
  • alicexm
    For me it’s Elle by Jon Reneau. I have it in oyster. The lace front and mono top are the key.
  • Iluvmyhair
    Premium by Gabor has been my everyday, go-to wig for over almost two years now. I have many others, but I grab Premium often for many reasons. It's a lower density wig, with a very natural, straight, slightly layered, choppy cut, with side swept bangs. It's at a very good price point because it has a mono part. There is also enough length that when the ends become frayed, I can trim it myself to prolong its life and it becomes a shorter, fun style that I continue to get tons of compliments on.
  • linda
    Vee1028,
    Your hair is beautiful, and I love the color. What is the name of the color.
    Linda
  • Vee1028
    thank you so much! Such a sweet compliment. The wig in my profile picture is Kona by Belletress. The color is mocha with cream. This wig is my daughter's favorite on me.
  • linda
    I haven’t seen the others but I second her opinion for this one.
    My color is coffee latte by RP. Has lots of blond and copper highlights. Hard to get close. So this mornings discussion is timely.
    I’ll definitely check out your color and hair.
    Linda
  • Vee1028
    thank you again. I think the two colors are very similar. Coffee latte looks just a tiny bit darker to me but it could just be the video I looked at.

Here is mocha with cream

https://youtu.be/W30UvliR4FM

Coffee latte

https://youtu.be/Sm1IuKlfWYs
  • linda
    Hi Vee, thanks for the link. Yes coffee latte is a little darker than the mocha. But this one is even darker than mine.
    I think I’m narrowing it to the mocha w cream and toffee truffle.
    Thank you for connecting with me.
  • Vee1028
    you're welcome. Toffee Truffle was too dark for me but I think the Coffee Latte would be, too.
  • linda
    Hi Vee, a quick question..haha. Did you compare the Kona to Sweet Talk by Gabor? If so, what is your opinion?
    Thanks.
    Linda
  • Candy D
    Hi everyone.
    For me its definitely JR's Miranda in Laguna blonde.
    So many compliments. I first thought it may be to blonde for me but I just adore this piece.
  • PhyllisB
    Is that what you have on in your profile pic? That is very cute on you!
  • Iluvmyhair
    Thank you! No, not Premium, but it is RW Upstage and it was my first wig. I love it as well!
  • Vee1028
    sorry, I wasn't tagged in your comment so I am just now seeing your question. I don't have the Sweet Talk but that was the wig I really wanted when I was looking. Sweet Talk is shorter than Kona ...and I knew it would be too short on me. I do love it on others though! One of the other ladies here bought it and it looks beautiful on her. You should be able to do a search here of Sweet Talk and find the post with her pictures.
    I do love Gabor wigs!
  • Vee1028
    hi there...if Miranda is what you have on in your profile picture it looks beautiful on you!
  • linda
    Hi Vee, I searched and found the discussion about the lady posting her picture wearing Seeet Talk, but could not find her photo. Maybe she kept it private.
    If u have a link I would love to see it.
    Linda
  • Candy D
    @Vee1028
    Hello and thank you for the kind words. I am wearing Miranda in Laguna blonde. She was well worth the 2+ month wait. Have a nice day :smile:
  • Vee1028
    oh, I'm sorry. It seems that she has deleted the picture. There is another picture of this wig posted by a different member. If you do a search for sweet talk by Gabor you will find Amy's photo.
    I send you a private message
  • BeatA
    I would have said any of my lace front hand tied mono tops but now I’m saying my iwig (hh). I can even do a high ponytail after I cut a few random baby hairs around the cap. z8vw6owvzdtaa06d.jpeg
  • Samantha
    That looks incredible!
  • Happy to ve Retired
    I was amazed when I saw that photo. I will definitely need to check out the iwig.

Can you clip it in the back? Is the cap such that it has any wefts to clip onto? I will likely get a shorter version so not an issue - but WOW - what a totally natural look. I also like the widows peak hairline as that is what I have naturally. I am just totally impressed. I am just so happy you mentioned where I go to actually try them on. Too expensive to make a big mistake and hate it
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.