• linda
    I’ve recently discovered this topper at wigs.com, and would like to know if there has been a discussion on this topper. The base is 11.5 by 11. Yep it’s large, but I’ve been wearing Rene of Paris, which has a base of 10 by 9, approximately.
    I would love to hear from you all.
    Thank you.
    Linda
  • Vee1028
    I've never worn a topper before but I'm sure some of our other members will join in soon to comment.
    I did watch a video and they said that this larger base was for more advanced hair loss. Is that why you are considering it or something else?
  • linda
    Thanks for replying. Yes my hair is very thin. I’ve worn Rene of Paris for many years and the base is larger than most. It’s really a perfect size. Most toppers base are too small:( And I’ve been searching for awhile. Then I just discovered this size. So I just wanted to know if anyone had info on it.
    BTW, I love your hair. What color is it?
    Thanks so much for the contact.
    Linda
  • dc21
    Isn't this JR's new release from October 1? It may take a little time for reviews to start posting from those who have bought it.
  • Vee1028
    thanks so much for the compliment! I am wearing Kona by Belletress in my picture. It is in color Mocha with Cream.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.