• BeatA
    sgcpxsgp2z8s8l37.jpeg
    Rocking Elizabeth with a pink clip in this month. What are you guys doing? I’m a two time breast cancer survivor. It can be done ladies. To those of you out there fighting the fight I’m
    Rooting for you !
  • Happy to ve Retired
    You look terrific. I just saw your post on wighun and your iwig looks amazing. I wonder if moonlitnight ever got hers. Miss her posts here.
  • BeautyWithin
    You look beautiful and strong Bea! Thanks for sending this message out to others fighting this disease. You are an inspiration.
  • Erzsike
    looking good Bea! Those who have survived remain strong for those to come.
  • Diane
    I wear the pink clip as well!
  • BeatA
    yay! Everyone thinks I’m so hip.
  • BeatA
    yeah I’m not really on the forum that much anymore either. But I just had to do this post.
    I think the administrators from wigs.com are dropping the ball.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    i think it isdropped(: once alex moved on i think it was abandoned. Not sure if any had to do with the flyer hubub - maybe they initially thought it woukd be more marketing.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    Question about iwigs - is shannon the person from c a n a d a w i g s? I thought i recognized her from video reviews. I guess no way to see the w i g before ordering????? Did you get mongolian hair or european? Thx
  • animallover
    Beautiful!! You are an inspiration to all survivors and those currently doing battle!! :heart:
  • BeatA
    it is called European but I think Mongolian is European as well. But it’s not virgin ( unprocessed). I actually went to California for a conference in San Francisco and Gardeaux wigs was about an hour away so I got a close
    Look at the iwig there. It is super
    Comfortable and just awesome. I hope
    It holds up ( but I think it will) and it is well worth the money ( low 1000s depending on length) If you get virgin hair it becomes a lot
    More expensive ver quickly. Shannon has really good prices and she is very trustworthy. I hope
    To get a lighter colored wig some
    Time in the future for the summer....
  • Happy to ve Retired
    Did gardeau wigs let you try on? Are they a lot more expensive than shannon? I might wait until i get there before buying.

Thanks for the info.
  • BeatA
    are you near there? Yes they let
    You try on. You should call ahead then they have a stylist to help you. No pressure at all. They are open 10-3 mo-Fr. they are 100-200 more than Shannon but they include cut and style in the price and they are doing custom coloring. I did buy my wig there because I fell in love with the color but I will buy my next one from Shannon. If you are within driving distance you should
    Go check it out.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    i dont live near there but travel up there sometimes. Thanks so much. I will definitely try it. Worth it for them to fit and style, i assume they are good stylists????? Anyone there you would recommend? Thx
  • BeatA
    Yes they are awesome stylists. The owner is Rachel she is amazing and I think she does all or most of the coloring jobs.
    The iwigs has wefts in the lower back but they are closed.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.