• Val
    My first and for a long time, favorite, wig was the Angled Cut by Hairdo and I've had 6 or 7 over the years. However, about a year ago they seemed to change dramatically. That signature swoop over the top and onto the longer side was gone and replaced by a flat, thin longer side. I've gotten three of these (crazy me!) from different sellers and they're all like this now....I love the Hairdo fibers..Anyone else?
  • btrflygal7
    I have a few of the shorter styles, they are relatively new so haven't bought more, they are nice but feel some of the styles can have more layers and they tend to lay flat if you don't work with them.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    i think the hairdo fibers are the same as Raquel Welsh - tru2life
  • Vee1028
    same thing!! That Angled Bob was one of my very first wigs. I bought 2 of them and loved both. Recently I bought a new one and was totally shocked at how flat and thin it looked. It's still sitting in its box.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.