• Happy to ve Retired
    I love this color. Does anyone have this and also weat JR? If so - do you know a comparable color? Just got the sale note from wigs.com and want yo get a lace front wig in this color- either JR or RW would be easiest as i know their styles.

Thanks
  • animallover
    I Love this color too! It is so natural. I was looking at a woman today in a store and she had the same color bio hair, exactly the same. I hope someone has an answer to your question. I not only love the color but I adore the fiber too, they both compliment each other.
  • Happy to ve Retired
    well - i called wigs.com but it seems they basically go by the numbers. I got a jr wig in 12fs8 and it is getting towards the “right” color, but the roots are darker and the blend is darker. I tried to get the same wig in 14/24s10 - but that is backordered until April. I wish Hairdo woukd make a lace front version of the wig preferably with a mono top. I am not a fan of basic caps. Evidently RW has a 14/88 but not in heat friendly. I will only get the heat friendly.

I love the hairline of RW and i like the tru 2 life fiber. I could get shaded bisquit but i find this Hairdo color to be better.

I ordered 14/24s10 in a different jr wig so i will see.

Meanwhile i might order another Hairdo - since it is taking trips to the gym and hiking - i is getting a workout. So far it is holding up well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.