• marieni84
    This may have already been covered in the forum, but my question is this: How do the wig cap sizes vary among the different brands of wigs? Do you find specific wig caps to be a bit larger or smaller on average? I am not asking about petite, average, large. I want to know if an average cap in all brands is about the same, or do you find certain brands to be a bit bigger or smaller?
  • Vee1028
    hi there, and welcome to the forum! I'm so sorry no one has gotten to your question yet.
    I have heard people say that Noriko wigs run on the small size, but they fit my average size head fine. My Belletress Kona fits a little large and I always have to tighten up the size adjusters. Jon Renau and Gabor seem to be a perfect fit for me and Raquel Welch is maybe a bit on the larger size.
    I also have no problem wearing Ellen Wille petite average size.
  • buckeyegal1963
    I wear mostly Jon Renau, and the average size fits me perfectly without having to adjust the straps, same for my Henry Margu Kendall average size cap. I had one Ellen Wille, United, I didn't like the way it looked on me, but I think it was slightly snug for me if I remember right. The couple of Raquel Welch's Ive tried fit me fine, but again I didn't wear them long enough to see how comfortable they were wearing a whole day. Vivica Fox caps run extremely large, and I'm pretty sure I ordered average cap. If I bent forward they fell right off my head. VF is a cheap brand, and for me they were totally unwearable, too big and very wiggy looking.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.