• Happy to ve Retired
    I just put on an old wig. I had really thinned this wig especially along the part. As a result - it has a mono top - it really looks like it is growing out of my head. I think I have not recently thinned my wigs along the part (would not suggest it for a non-mono top) and as a result of not thinning it more - the part itself does not show through to the scalp.

I see some photos where you can "really see the part" and I know that some people use silicon tape underneath the mono part so it gives a good illusion of scalp.

Curious to know how common it is to make the part more obvious. I know some people pluck the part with tweezers. I tried that and it seemed more difficult than just using thinning shears.

So - what is your experience? I am thinking I should start thinning and showing the part more as well.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.