• PennyC
    My daughter and her fiance are here for the week. I needed to go to the local wig shop and get a new Estetica 413 topper (the stylist there trims it for me). Daughter came and had a ball trying on long blonde wigs...the assistant helped her and we all had fun playing.
  • Vee1028
    sounds like a fun time with your daughter! Unfortunately, the shops near me charge fo trying wigs on. I believe I paid $5 per 3 wigs.
  • Dolly
    A lot of retail places do that now. Some will force you to buy a wig cap before trying anything on
  • PennyC
    Surprising! My shop also offers all sorts of mastectomy options and the woman who owns and runs it is very nice and helpful (special orders, etc.). When I first found out I was going to need a wig, I must've tried on forty different ones before I found one I could live with. Never did anyone say a purchase was required.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.