• dtaulker
    I am going through chemo and will need a wig soon. Like the selections. Rather expensive but they look like good quality and lots of selections.
  • dtaulker
    I grew up in Kenmore, New York not far from Orchard Park.
  • Moonlitnight
    Yes, wigs.com is a great company with super customer service. Wishing you the best with that chemo. There are a lot of New Yorkers on this forum :smile:
  • Cathe Lartigue
    This online shop has great buys. When you find a wig that you like the looks of, google the wig reviews for it both on blogs and on YouTube. The video reviews give great insight as to what the wigs will look like in real life. Best of luck to you!
  • Uriela
    Sign up for email advisories. Frequently they have great sales. Also a good return policy and very nice advisors too.
  • tomoka
    Yes, wigs.com
    Even purchase from Japan, customer service is very good!
  • Vee1028
    I ONLY buy from wigs.com now. They have the very best customer service as well as best return policy. You won't find better. And, like Carte said above, be sure to check youtube videos for the styles you are interested in. You'll also find lots of wig care advise there as well. Going through chemo is such a scary thing, you shouldn't have to worry how you look while you're doing it. Good luck to you as you battle this horrible disease.
  • Vee1028
    One last thought. If you are looking to save a bit of money try wigoutlet.com . also, <a href="http://wigs.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">wigs.com</a> and <a href="http://wigoutlet.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">wigoutlet.com</a> both have lots of great sales. Watch for them!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.