• jojogrand
    I'm looking for opinions from anyone who has purchased the Nancy Petite by Estetica recently. I really like the style and it comes in a color that I like. The problem is there are only 3 reviews on this wig and 2 of them aren't very good. I've already returned two wigs that I didn't like so I'd really not have to do that again.
  • English Rose
    I have purchased several Estetica wigs in Charm petite. I had no problem with them. My only complaint is they come in basic cap. I prefer a lace front. There is such a limited number of petite wigs out there. I’ve been buying Louis Freiere lately. Hope this helps.
  • jojogrand
    Thank you for your input. I did check out the Charm and while it's cute it's too long for me. And you're right there isn't a lot of petite choices.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.