• Alex Kautz WIGS.COM TEAM
    Happy Wednesday!! :hearts:

The other week I was in my local wig shop when I asked the owner if she recommended anything for dry, THIRSTY, human hair wigs. She immediately recommended a product called "Silicon Mix", which I purchased for less than $10. I used it as a deep conditioner on one of my human hair wigs and was shocked at how healthy the hair looked afterwards. Before styling, I diluted a couple tablespoons of my new favorite deep conditioner with water and misted the hair (as one would with a leave-in conditioner).

1rnojzf0fsolq2tv.jpg

I've started using Silicon Mix everytime I wash my human hair styles and it has really changed the game for me! Less flyaways, hair looks healthier and is easier to manage.

66zdnk4toi7wsjkq.jpg

There are tons of great conditioners for human hair wigs, Beautimark's Intensive Recovery Mask being another favorite. The Silicon Mix has been a pleasant surprise and it's a great addition to my arsenal of wig supplies!

Have a great week, everyone! :heart:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.