• everjanet516
    I have three wigs now, 1 average and 2 large. I have even modified one average and the large to loosen them up. I fit right in the average/large category for size but I feel what I believe is too much pressure from the wig and end up with a headache. Can anyone please give me some ideas, I'm at the point where I have too little hair to go without.
  • Gracie Mas WIGS.COM TEAM
    We would love to give you a personal consultation and help you find something that works for you! I promise, our team is amazing. Give us a call! 800-581-2001 | M-F 8:00am - 6:30pm (CST)

The Wig Experts
  • Vee1028
    none of my wigs fit very tight and my head measurement is 22.5 in. I even have to tighten some of my average ones to fit a little better. Are you wearing a cap on your head underneath the wig? Those always give me a headache so I only put those on when I'm trying on a new wig just in case I send it back. Normally I just put the wig on without a cap
  • everjanet516
    Vee1028, Thank you! I had to wonder what was wrong with my head, I wear hats and they don't fit that tight. I will try without a cap (except trying them on) and see how that goes.
  • Vee1028
    let me know if that takes care of your headaches!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.