• Cathe Lartigue
    I'm thrilled that I've got Kendall and she's up and running for review on my YouTube channel. (I may have to redo the video due to iPhone issues). The shade is 626H. I can't even begin to explain how much I love this unit. She's comfortable and a great length. Here's some pics!
    pqcthqu9rf712132.jpg
    hdxn21fzqcizmyyf.jpg
    86znpxddrk648i0a.jpg
    cyu383e270uizpvc.jpg
  • linda
    Hi Catherine, I like it. It’s very pretty and natural looking on you.
    Could you please give me the name of the color? I’m still not up to speed on the numbers for each color.
    Thanks.
    Linda
  • Cathe Lartigue
    Hi Linda. The color is 626 H. It's a gorgeous blend and works well for those with a cool skin tone! I'm loving this wig so much!
  • Jenny
    This looks beautiful on you! I love it!
  • Erobinky
    I love the look of this wig and it looks wonderful on you! Love the color too! I have HM Kendall and loved it for about a month of wearing it a couple times a week and once to the beach. Then the fibers at the back nape became hard scratchy straw that doesn’t even look good back there when I comb it. I’m saving Kendall though until I find a steamer and learn how to use it - maybe on her. It’s worth trying before I throw it away.
  • Cathe Lartigue
    Try washing her and spray a wig conditioning spray on the dry areas. And listen--I picked up an inexpensive steamer at Walmart--I paid less than twenty dollars and it does a great job!
    Kendall is such a great wig--please try to rescue her before you throw her away!!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.