• Happy to ve Retired
    I bought 4 if my old wigs in a new color. I have continued wearing the old color because i wanted to finish using those wigs.

Well - we are traveling and i wore my new color yesterday and today. So many compliments and every time i saw that wig in the mirror i was so pleased. Same wig - different color. Man what a difference.

So i might throw out the old ones now - but i know color is more important than style now.
  • animallover
    Now you have me curious as to what is the old color and what is the new color! I find color makes a difference too. Hard to find the right color though, takes a lot of patience!!
  • dc21
    If your old ones are still decent, you can always use them for hat or house chore hair. The JR Shaded Praline HD is your new color?
  • Happy to ve Retired
    the old one is shaded mocha and the new shaded praline.

It is weird because it is not a drastic change. But - a huge difference around the face. The rooting and everything just seems brighter.

I really noticed the difference and like 4 relative strangers told me how flattering ny hair color was.

I am wearing heat by JR which is a relatively inexpensive wig - but i do cut and style it with bangs and it has a lace front. I am hoping it was just not the lighting:)
  • dc21
    How does Heat hold up from clumping since it is HD?
  • Happy to ve Retired
    it is shor (i cut the back) so it holds up well. I wear it most of the time as an everyday. Naomi is a bit more “done” so i wear it less and consider it just a slightly dressier version of heat.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.