• JeannetteB
    Ok here’s my other question. In preparation for The inevitable I’ve purchased two toppers and two wigs. I have not really “worn” any of them but I’ve had the toppers cut in to blend with my biohair by my hairstylist. Both wigs need some cutting too. They will cost more to style I’m sure so I’d like to learn to do it myself. Does anyone know of any good tutorials on this?
    Patti of pattis pearls cuts baby hairs into wigs if customizing for a customer. I inquired and she doesn’t have a video tutorial on how to do it. Do any of you know how to do this? Or where I might find out? I’d like to cut bangs into all of my pieces which I think I can do because I’ve cut my own bangs my entire life. But for added realism I think baby hairs would be nice too.
    Thanks for any help
  • Misty
    Hi JeannetteB, I have cut some baby hairs into my lace front wigs. This is the video I watched. Different to Patti,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZKvzmDJbsw
    Hope this helps. Otherwise I watch Pattis tutorials on how to cut and style wigs, and how to steam a wig etc, and that has all worked for me.
  • JeannetteB
    Can’t wait to watch it. Thanks Misty! :smile:
  • Gracie Mas WIGS.COM TEAM
    Interesting topic! I've not thought about baby hair for realism yet. Very creative idea :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.