• Camomilla
    Hi all,

Have anyone tried borh? I think they look very similar but I don’t really like Mila a lot. I have her but on me she looks too full and wiggy and that makes me so sad, she looks good on so many!

Therefore I’m thinking of ordering Brooklyn instead but I’m afraid it’s the same with that. What do you think?
  • PennyC
    I've never tried Mila, but I do have a Brooklyn that I'll never wear. it's a huge amount of hair! My personal choice, after trying the Brooklyn and Dakota by Envy, is Tony of Beverly Norah. Just the right amount of hair and perfect in every way. It can be smoothed out or it can be made a little curlier with foam rods. I love her! I wore her to my new doctor's appointment yesterday and she was shocked when I told her I need to wear wigs.
  • Camomilla
    Thanks PennyC, I will google Norah:smile:
  • dc21
    I have tried both Mila and Brooklyn. I do not like either on myself. My JR Mila didn't have good coverage in the back. It would separate and look like a wig or extensions in the back. Estetica Brooklyn isn't low density. It has more hair than Mila. I think you should try HM Kendall or ToB Norah.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.