• Camomilla
    Hi!

I have an Arrow by Ellen Wille and I love it. The only thing that I dislike is the lace front, or more specific, the dark knots. The colour is Sand multi rooted.

Do you have any experience of that colour and if so, do you know if it could be the same for alla Arrow in that colour or maybe it varies?

I know have wigs from 3 different manufacturers and every wig has unfortunately something I fond a bit annoying. For exemple, I love the Ellen Wille fibers but not the knots. And the cap is a bit too small.

The best lace front I think Estetica does.
  • Ann S
    That problem really makes me mad! Can't they figure out how to bleach some of the knots near the lace?! Drives me nuts. That's why I like a long bang to cover them.
    Some video's on You Tube shows how to put foundation on the underlace. That works pretty well. Or using face powder carefully on the knots. Good luck.
    Ann
  • Camomilla
    Thanks for your answer Ann! I totally agree. They should learn and improve.
    :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.