• animallover
    I don't own an Estetica wig yet but am really liking the look of the new Jones. The thing is the color.....what to choose. I like Gabor's GL11-25SS, Honey Pecan. And I also love my Hairdo Shaded Wheat. SS14/88. Any one who owns an Estetica have any much appreciated suggestions on a color that would be close to either of these? Thanks so much in advance!
  • PennyC
    I don't have a color rec for you (I tend to darkish browns) but I think Jones is adorable! Been considering it for myself since I first saw the preview.
  • Samantha
    I had to look up Jones and I love it! I can’t help with a color selection and am stumped myself :joke:
  • animallover

I love it too, think I am going to pre-order it, been back and forth on the color but I think I have settled on
    Pecan Blond R #RH12-26RT4......I think. Saw youtube videos of that color in other styles and it close to the colors of a few other wigs I have.
    Does Estetica make a nice wig? So far I am happy with RW, Gabor and Hairdo but don't really care for my HM. But I am really liking the look of Jones, carefree and light for the summer.
  • PennyC
    I have extensive experience with Estetica. the main thing to know is that they make a roomy wig LOL! My first wig, during chemo, was Estetica, and I, with zero knowledge, was not able to ruin it...I think it stands up well and the fibers are very nice.
    Taz's review is out on YouTube, so take a look!
  • Samantha

Good to know, about size, Penny, thank you. Now I’m really not sure, as I’ve got a petite head. Wondering if Estetica ha s nice red. I guess I’ll start doing my homework!
  • animallover
    Thanks Penny! Nice to know about the sizing. I like a more roomy wig than a not so roomy wig better. I watched Taz's video review and I have definitely changed my mind about Jones. I like a wig that I can put on right out of the box , shake and go. Sounds like you have to work with this one a little too much, and sounds like a lot of permatease. Also, looking at her hairline it looks like you can see the wig line. I still like the style though but too much work for me! LOL
    Thanks again so much for taking the time to post that there was a video review, it saved me so much time and $$. Hugs
  • Samantha
    I watched a few seconds of Taz’s review and Jones looks like too big of a head of hair for me. Darn it!
  • PennyC
    Me three. I was enchanted when I first saw pics of it, but there's way too much drama involved. Just to mention, Samantha, that you'd be fine with Estetica -- they're adjustable, of course. I was just thrilled that the brand worked for me. In fact, I just got the classic fave Jamison. Really like it but I'm attempting to straighten out the turn-under with my hot-air brush...a tad too "Mom" for me as it is.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.