• Jewelee
    Dear Friends... Those are happy tears rolling down my cheeks! After ordering, trying on and sending back a bazillion different wigs these past few months, I was ready to give up. I found this site a few weeks ago, studied it like an obsessed crazy person and took the plunge one last time.
    I've finally found "The One"! It's Affair by Ellen Wille in Light Bernstein, Rooted. It's very well made, light density with almost no perma-tease! (Yay!) It looks completely natural, fits comfortably and I'm happy as a kid in a toy store! I can't get over the difference between Affair and some of the other monstrosities that I've tried on since this journey began. No amount of thinning, steaming, youtube videos or temper tantrums would EVER make those things NOT look like Dolly Parton in the 1970's. (No offense, Dolly.. but your wigs back then were scary!) Nope! Affair is a masterpiece in "natural". It's almost unbelievable.
    My only teeny, tiny criticism is about color choices. It only comes in nine.. Five of those are all blondes and the other four are various shades of brown. I've been a bottle red head since before the dinosaurs and the only color that even had a hint of red was "Hot Chocolate Mix" but it was far too dark of a brown for my skin tone. It supposedly had auburn highlights but, God help me, I didn't see them.
    I decided to go with a color similar to what I think I remember having before turning red. I'm still adjusting to my new, old color but change can be a good thing and this gorgeous wig has given
    me my confidence back.
    Thanks for everyone's contributions to this page. It's very educational!
    jnxky8fxo0ori8b9.jpg
  • linda
    It looks great. A truly natural look.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Linda
  • A7X
    Wow! It really looks amazing! I wouldn't know that wasn't your hair. Good choice!
  • Samantha
    Beautiful!
  • Debbie
    That is so natural on you, beautiful
  • Erzsike
    You look lovely! So happy for you!!!
  • Karenber
    Looks so beautiful and natural on you!!!!
  • Lori
    Looks great! I hear you. It’s quite a journey, this wearing wigs business. But soon you will feel so confident. It definitely changed my life for the better. Thank goodness there are such nice choices of them nowadays. Not like the obviously fake wigs of yesteryear.
  • greenebo
    Great look....
  • Larry
    I think you look lovely.
  • Jayne
    Very, VERY natural! Color looks great. Gives me hope I too will find the ONE.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.