• Nikilet
    I waited over 2 months for this wig. I was so disappointed. Not only was the color nothing like what was represented on wigs.com (a discussion for a different place), but the quality of the wig was not impressive. I guess the lace front was ok, but on the top the hair would split and you could see these perfect rows of stitching. I sent it back.
  • PennyC
    Some Esteticas are great, and some not so great. I've had a few. My most recent Jamison has surprised me with its comfort and ease of wearing. But the brand seems to fall down once you get into the curlies -- my Aspen is a tangled mess and my Brooklyn is so dense I can't wear it.
    i actually tried on a Finn in a store and while very cute, I am sure it would also tangle like crazy. You're disappointed now, but you are most likely better off for not keeping it.
  • wiggywoman
    I wore the Raquel Welch ' Power' for years and absolutely LOVED it. The texture was perfect, the cut was right on. Then it changed - not the same texture, the cut was somewhat different and like you, the hair on top was so thin I could see the cap stitching. Also, the color was not the same as before. What a shame!!! Wish she would bring back the original POWER. Its not right that when you order a wig online, because where can you go to try it on? And then have to send it back, that you are charged a re-stocking fee.
  • kejelj
    Nikilet, are you sure you got a genuine one? I (ashamedly) ordered one from those Instagram - Facebook - Twitter ads and it was a horrible FAKE. I ordered medium brown and got pale blonde! I complained to Paypal but would have had to send it back at my own expense (to China) to the tune of $30+! Hard lesson learned there - if it sounds too good to be true.....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.