• Samantha
    I decided to try something potentially wild and crazy and ordered Sonoma. She’s either going to be adorable or an absolute disaster! My fingers are crossed!
  • PennyC
    What color did you order? That's a really dramatic style!
  • Samantha
    Rusty red. I figured I won’t know until I try :lol:
  • linda
    I recently viewed a video of the Sonoma. Absolutely adorable.
    Let us know how you like it.
    Linda
  • animallover
    I love it! I bet it will look great on you as it is similar to Sweet Talk but curlier and edgier. And the color. Is gorgeous. Please let us know how you like it ...........now you've got me thinking ...... :roll:
  • Samantha
    Well...it’s awfully darn cute!! It’s edgy and kinda funky and I actually love it! Fit is perfect, love the color, and it’s just too cute to return, whether or not I end up wearing it often.
  • Jayne
    I thought about ordering it in a blonde, but wondered about such a tight-fitting nape & if it was too much hair in the face all the time.....mmmmm....I adore the style! Photo?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.