• mcvoice
    Gals & Guys: I LOVE (well LOVED) Raquel Welch Editors Pick for the first few wears but alas that Heat Defiant Fiber is ugg. Ive read all the suggestions & watched numerous vids on how to detangle, what to use (sprays, silicon, etc), how to soften it, how to care for it. I *know* how to care for it - it's just not that easy of a fiber to talk care of generally speakin. My question is: do any of you have RW Maxiumum Impact and how has that fiber been for you? How has it held up? I love the look of it and I know I'd probably really like it - but the fear of that fiber continues to give me pause.
  • Sunset
    I had Spotlight by RW & absolutely loved it; however, it wasn't long before the ends looked like a raggedy broomstick. I was so sad because it was the Spotlight Elite & I paid a lot for it. I cut it & it's now a bob, but I didn't want a bob. Because this happened to me I don't care to purchase anything by RW again. I have some toppers by Jon Renau that is the HD fiber & it hold up much longer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.