• Samantha
    I’m considering purchasing her, in color auburn-sugar, for my new work/daily style. Any input would be appreciated, both in terms of style and color. Thanks!
  • PennyC
    I have one, in a brunette color. It's a very cute little style and fairly versatile -- wear it forward, wear it back. The back is a lot of fun. It's a bit on the snug size for me (I have an average-large head), but I easily enlarged the elastic and all is well.
  • Sunset
    I have the ROP Cameron & it is a very popular, cute wig.
  • linda
    I have the RP Cameron. It has A-Lot of perma tease. While I don't mind some perma tease the PT in Cameron gives it almost a bowl shape effect. My stylist trimmed it and Ive been taming it by using Taz's technique. I washed it in softener and it's becoming more manageable.
    I wear a few of RP wigs. For example, the Reese and Rae. they fit and look great. Not sure if anyone else has this experience with the Cameron.
    Linda
    PS, Auburn Sugar is gorgeous.
  • Shlumpy
    I wore Cameron for almost 2 years. My color was Raspberry Ice. Love everything about that style. I had many, probably 14 or 15, and alternated often. Love the permatease, the bangs, the cute back. The full top is so flattering. No one looks pretty with those flat mono top styles.Received compliments every day. I wore it with a slight part, very messy and casual. I’m wearing it in my photo. I graduated to Jackson by Noriko but I still have my Camerons.
  • Samantha
    Thank you all for your input. Shlumpy, is that Raspberry Ice in your photo? It’s beautiful. I haven’t ordered Cameron yet, as I started to think it might be too much hair on my 5’2” frame. I’ve still got it my cart, though...
  • Shlumpy
    You’re welcome. Yes, the color in my photo is Raspberry Ice. I am 5’1”, very petite. Just because we’re petite doesn’t mean we can’t have glamorous hair .:wink:
  • linda
    Shlumphy, you look beautiful in the Cameron. Did you have it trimmed at all? Especially in the area, temple to crown??
    Thanks for sharing. Gorgeous!
    Linda
  • Shlumpy
    , I am sorry for not replying. No I never had it trimmed temple to crown. The only trimming I did was the very tips of the bangs on some of the Camerons. It’s a great style and the Raspberry Ice is gorgeous. I wear that shade now in Jackson by Noriko. I get compliments on it almost daily.
  • linda
    Thanks. I wish mine looked as good on me as it does you. I do like the color Raspberry Ice, but a little hesitant to try it. But ya just never know:)
    Again thanks for replying.
    Linda
  • Gretabern
    Hi. I have found that the Amore line made by Rene of Paris has a better quality. I think they last way longer. My color in both Amore and ROP is Copper Glaze. I now have three Amore Tatum wigs that I get trimmed and thinned out. Amore is for me!!!
  • animallover
    I had to laugh...I pulled out a wig I bought a year ago which I have only worn once before....Cameron by ROP in Razberry Ice and went on here to do a search to see if anyone else had her....and look who I found! Seems like we have a lot in common, wig wise!!
  • linda
    Yes it certainly does. I remember you chatting about her, and the Razberry color, which I thought was beautiful. I have her her in coffee latte. I wore Reese for a long time in the same color. Loved the Reese, not so much Cameron.
    Another thing we have in common is I really enjoy curls, and the messier the better. I also wore my hair curly and long back in my day:)
    Happy Thanksgiving
  • linda
    What do ya all think of Disco and Dance by Ellen Willie?
    Disco reminds me of myself 40 years ago.lol.
    Dance is adorable. But im not seeing it in medium brown or even light brown, with highlights of course
    Linda
  • animallover
    Hi Linda - hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Do you mean Disc? If so, it looks a lot like Jett by Estetica....which I've spent the last 5 days looking at and almost buying. It's the color I struggled with. I just looked at Dance, it's adorable, right up my alley, messy! But , man is it $$$$$
    Ok, I just looked again and saw that you did mean Disco. Sorry, didn't see it earlier. I showed my hubby and he said it looked like my hair when he married me!! :gasp:
  • linda
    Yep, Disco looks So very nice. Its’a me:)
    I will be checking out the video on “Dance.”
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.