• Judy
    I am a wig beginner and there are too many wig brands. I don't know how to choose my own wig.
    I see many types. But I cannot still make the decision. What can I do?
    Guys, your answers?
  • dc21
    You will learn more about those HH brands from YouTube and the hair Facebook groups.
  • Darren - Wigs.com Team
    Hi Judy,

This is a great place to start: https://www.wigs.com/pages/advice-how-tos

When choosing a wig brand, it pays to do your research.

Read reviews on various wig websites to get a feel for what is good and what to avoid.

Wigs.com has been around since 1998 and since then we've sold over 1,000,000 wigs to customers around the world. This has allowed us to find and sell the best wig brands on the market.

Check out our brands page to see which wig companies we trust and put our name behind: https://www.wigs.com/pages/brands

Thanks!
    -Darren
  • Judy
    Thank you very much. Have you bought the wig(s)? I really know nothing about it. It seems that everything is similar.
  • Judy
    Thank you, Darren. You are so kind! I will click the web and learn the wigs. Thank you~
  • dc21
    No, I have never bought those brands. I wear synthetics. Other ladies have posted about those brands elsewhere.
  • Judy
    OK, thanks. I'll try to find more information. Thank you.
  • Amy
    I ever bought a wig from Hairvivi. The wig is flawless but the wig is a little pricey. I ordered an affordable RoyalMe wig, a bob wig. I love the real hair wig.
  • Judy
    OK, I prefer an affordable one. I would like to change the wig style so if it is pricey, I won't afford it. Of course, a pricey wig may possess better quality.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.