• animallover
    I finally spent my credit...............on Millie by Noriko in Nutmeg-F. Saw it on a Taz review in that color and I like the style. It will be my first Noriko wig since I had ordered Reese but found it too much hair. I had ordered Brady but didn't like the color so I returned it. I pray Millie doesn't have too much hair. I don't mind a little permatease but not over the top. I like funky kind of styles like the way the back is kind of wispy on this one. It will look like my textured fringe bob grew a little and I dyed it a little darker.
  • PennyC
    Well, I think that one is adorable and that the amount of permatease works out for you.
  • animallover
    Thanks Penny! I hope so too. And I hope the color works too. As long as it doesn't look like a helmet, I'll be OK! It's scary trying a new style. I usually wear my shorter wigs because they are so much easier, but today I am wearing my RW Play It Straight, and I am liking it better.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.