• animallover
    I finally spent my credit...............on Millie by Noriko in Nutmeg-F. Saw it on a Taz review in that color and I like the style. It will be my first Noriko wig since I had ordered Reese but found it too much hair. I had ordered Brady but didn't like the color so I returned it. I pray Millie doesn't have too much hair. I don't mind a little permatease but not over the top. I like funky kind of styles like the way the back is kind of wispy on this one. It will look like my textured fringe bob grew a little and I dyed it a little darker.
  • PennyC
    Well, I think that one is adorable and that the amount of permatease works out for you.
  • animallover
    Thanks Penny! I hope so too. And I hope the color works too. As long as it doesn't look like a helmet, I'll be OK! It's scary trying a new style. I usually wear my shorter wigs because they are so much easier, but today I am wearing my RW Play It Straight, and I am liking it better.
  • animallover
    I am so disappointed. :sad: Anxiously waited for my new style and received it today............love the style, love the color, BUT, there is almost no hair on the top, it is see through and my husband could see right through it to my scalp, and see the seams and wefts on top and on the sides. It looks like a company reject. It is so frustrating to spend money and shipping and waiting and than to receive what looks like junk. Now the hassle of returning and all that goes with it. I am so disappointed.
  • PennyC
    So sorry to hear this! You have to play a lot of games to hide the permatease on a standard-cap wig. Every time I decide to wear one of mine, I look at the floofies and take it off.
    Just send it back and start the hunt again.
  • animallover
    Thanks PennyC. I have a few basic caps that are OK with me but this one is too thin and no permatease, at least it doesn't seem to have any. I posted a pic on another post with Noriko in the title. The pic is of the top back area. I was so looking forward to a new wig for the upcoming weekend. Thought I was over the sad feeling of hair loss a long time ago but it hit me all of a sudden the other day and depressed me a little.....a new wig was what I needed. Not what I got though
  • PennyC
    Believe me, I get it. I have one coming, and it's a second color in one I received and sent back. Soft and Subtle (RW). I loved the style but the color was so wrong for me.
    I know that feeling of being "over" the wigs you already have and feeling sure that this NEXT one will be THE one! And meanwhile, my husband keeps asking me if I don't have enough already?!
  • Jayne
    my husband and I have had many conversations about the maddening process with finding the right style, in the right color, in the right cap size with the right amount of hair (yeah, no one wants *weft head*)! How many times have you said, "If only this RoP wig came in JR color with RW lace front and cap size!" :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.