• mybombhair
    If you're considering short hair, the pixie cut is officially where it's at for 2019. Yup, some of our fave a-listers, including Cara Delevingne and Katy Perry have embraced a super-short pixie haircut this year, so why not join 'em?

In need of a little hair inspo? Well, we've rounded up some of our go-to girl crushes that have rocked the cropped look... From Zendaya to Jennifer Lawrence, these ladies are guaranteed to give you short hair envy...
  • mybombhair
    In my mind personally, Rocking a short, pixie hairstyle takes guts, but the payoff is worth it. :kiss: On top of being totally chic, pixie cuts tend to be no-muss, no-fuss meaning they can save you tons of time in the morning. If you've been wanting to make a big change or simply update your current style, look no further than these celebrities for inspiration. From sexy side parts to boyish fringe, your new pixie cut is straight ahead!
  • alicexm
    Sorry, but a pixie wouldn’t be in my future regardless which A-lister was wearing it.
  • dc21
    I can't pull off the short cuts. My facial features aren't petite. Happy for those who want to, but it will never be my style either.
  • PennyC
    Original post is SPAM.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.