• Larry
    I'm having trouble finding men's wigs in size extra large. Do any of you know of a dealer or store that caries XL wigs?

Thank you and God bless,

Larry
  • sillysonjia
    Hi Larry, I don't know about extra large... I wear a large (23" head) and I bought both a Dance and a Beth from Paula Young. They were very good wigs ... I love Dance, it fit well, but the Beth was way too big. I ended up selling it on Ebay.
  • Larry
    Thanks Sonjia. I wish the men's wigs had more strechability as Paula Young's wigs. I hate buying women's wigs, just to have them re-cut to look like a guy wig should look like!
  • Sponsored Ad
  • sillysonjia
    Hi Larry, I bought a wig that has an extra large cap. It is a Freetress - the style I got was the Long Island Girl - long with bangs. The cap was way too large for me, but the wig was only like $20 on ebay. You might want to try one.
  • Larry
    Thank you, Sonjia, this was so thoughtful of you. I'm very interested. I'll check with my stylist and see what she thinks. At this price, I think I'll go ahead anyway.

God bless,

Larry
  • Klavisha
    Are you interested only in long wigs like the one you show in your photo? If you are also considering short cuts, check out the men's HIM by HairUWear collection. Ellen Wille also offers some men's wigs. I don't know details such as size about these wigs, but I've seen them on the wigs.com site and just wanted to bring them to your attention.
  • Larry
    Thanks Klavisha,

I wear wigs in all kinds of color, length and style. The HIM wigs are great, but they cost a lot. While I have bought from them in the past, I was less than thrilled with their customer service.

Given the purpose for my wearing wigs, I'm better off (price wise), buying women's wigs and having my stylist re-cut them into men's wigs.

Again, thank you for caring enough to bring this to my attention.

God bless,

Larry
  • Rugtopper
    Larry, you try the men's wigs at Baron Unlimited. I have purchased a few over the years. They cost about $50 + shipping.
  • Larry
    Thanks Rugtopper.
    God bless,
    Larry
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.