• Iris Lee
    What are online wig stores that provide fast shipping? Cause I don’t have the patience to wait for a long time to get it.
  • linda
    You are on one.
  • btrflygal7
    Yes, I'm with Linda, this one is very good with shipping compared to other sites i shopped.
  • Sponsored Ad
  • alicexm
    Wigs.com ships in stock within a couple of days. Unless it’s not in stock and they have to get from the manufacturer I usually have my wig within a week.
  • Jayne
    You can pay extra for it or call before placing the order to make sure wig's in stock. GENTLE WARNING: Some wig sites are *drop shipping* sites. They are retailers who don't have any inventory, (one has a LOT of videos that make her company sound large, but she has like 2 employees & works out of her duplex in a subdivision). Nothing crooked or evil, but these sites transfer customer orders and shipment details to either the manufacturer, another retailer or wholesaler, who then ships the goods directly to the customer.
  • JudiMD
    Mine take about a week+ with Wigs.com.
  • PennyC
    I believe that most wigmakers do drop-ship directly to the customer. I once bought one from a place that had it sent directly to them (and after to me), so that took longer.
  • CrazyWigDeals
    [content removed & user banned for blatant advertising]
  • Sponsored Ad
  • JudiMD
    I think Wigs.com it the fastest for me. Usually 5 to 7 days. Paula Young wigs take forever!
  • alicexm
    I’ve had good luck with wigs.com and Patti’s Pearls. Usually a week or less if in stock.
  • PhyllisB
    I just ordered from wigs.com and received it in two days. With regular shipping, not expedited.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.