• English Rose
    Does anyone know where I can get a human hair clip on bun or hair piece? I can find them in synthetic but not human. My hair color changes periodically so human can be died to match.
    Appreciate all your help.
  • Losing it
    I have bought a couple through a company by the name of Wig Pro. My hairdresser at the time had a business relationship with them so I ordered them through her. I really liked them before I found hair fibers. I'm thinning to much for the fibers now so I'm about to start wearing them again. I'm considering wearing a full on wig just for ease and I don't like my bio hair texture but I've got an appointment for me and my hair piece next week so we'll see how it goes.
  • English Rose
    Good luck! Thank you. I’ll check out wig pro. I wear full wigs too. In the summer I prefer to wear something a little lighter.
  • Jayne
    do you feel,comfortable sewing in clips yourself? You can buy them separately. I also bought combs that could secure a bun/ponytail in. Let us know how you solved this challenge! :smile:
  • English Rose
    I do feel comfortable sewing in clips. I have a couple of pieces I attach to make my hair appear thicker on the ends and a fringe piece.
  • Joicehair
    synthetic would not work, yes, let me know if you require human hair extension!
  • linda
    Hmm, are you an employee of wigs.com?
  • Danielle | Wigs.com Team
    the Joicehair user has been banned because of product promotion posts. Thank you for pointing this out.
  • English Rose
    Thanks everyone for your advice. I have found that a straight piece with combs will work u til I find what I’m looking for. I can clip it in and gather it all into a ponytail. It makes a thicker bun than my own hair. When I find what I’m looking for I’ll be sure to let you know.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.