• Lady with Hair
    Hello to all you beauties!
    Over the past 5 years, I have made sooo many wig purchases on my hair loss journey trying to find that “one” style and color only to find that I had a very large inventory of hair units. I’ve donated many to the local cancer centers, but I have 2 RW Applause human hair wigs that were quite expensive. One has been professionally trimmed And styled, and one has never been worn...new right out of the box. (Color is wrong for me, as I have turned to more blonde.). I would greatly appreciate any ideas and/or experiences that you may have had. Thanks so much!
  • sahrotal
    I've had very good luck selling my gently used wigs on ebay, although the ones I sold were all synthetic. I have seen used human hair wigs on there, so I know people do buy them. Take lots of pictures! Set a realistic price and be willing to lower it a bit if it doesn't sell quickly.
  • Klavisha
    Did you sell your RW Applause wigs yet? What colors were they? Also, how would you assess the fit? I have seen Applause described as a petite/average cap; one reviewer noted that it fits her more like a regular Average. I have a very small head, and have looked at Applause as an inexpensive introduction to human hair wigs, but want to check to see whether it would be too loose on me. Thanks!
  • Lady with Hair
    . Hi Klavisha, I haven’t sold or even listed my Applause units yet, but still wanting to sell them. They are both in the color Chestnut which is a very beautiful rich brown with reddish tones. My head measures 21” and because she is hand tied, I find her very comfortable and really feels like your own hair. The density of hair is really nice and thick also. My email address is should you want to get in touch.
  • Lolls
    If you are on Facebook, go to Hair Loss Sisters Buy, Sell, Trade - https://www.facebook.com/groups/306032426577437/ - and post them. Also, you could post them on Facebook Marketplace or Mercari.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.