• Coco
    I’ve just ordered Lizzy. I love the style on the models but can you real girls give me your opinions and advice on straight out of the box and styling tips.
  • Jayne
    I haven't had this particular wig, but one of my first wigs was very similar (just more highlights & not as poker straight). I loved it! Got compliments all the time. No one knew it was a wig & here's why: Renée of Paris run a bit small, so I cut my bio hair just a bit longer than the wig. That way I could pull my bangs, side hair & nape hair out to blend it with the wig! SOOOOO very comfortable-more of a large size topper. :wink: I just used Bobby pins, but a wig grip headband would be even better! Lightweight & easy! Let us know how you like it!
  • animallover
    I have been looking at Lizzie too, for quite a while. I wear Textured Fringe Bob right now by Hairdo and love it. Lizzie in the back looks similar but spiky and shorter on sides and front. I like the style and it looks so easy as a put on and go wig....that's what I need in wigs....no extra working at it. My Hairdo is like that, all 3! Please post once you receive Lizzie and let us know how you like it!!
  • Coco
    Lizzy arrived 2 days ago in Mochaccino R and I have a new friend! But out of the box, shake, shake, shake and on to my head I did a good bit of laughing. She’s a bit pouffy on top but no permatease. I keep wanting to flatten her out a bit on top. And a bit tight ( smallish??) on my very average size head. The color is fabulously real and the texture is very soft which I like. She is my first Renee of Paris wig. So, after playing with her a bit I luv luv luv her. So much so that I ordered her last night in Maple Sugar R! I haven’t been out wearing her yet but will post when I do and will welcome feedback.... including constructive criticism bc I do have difficulty with the styling part.
  • Malibu Marge
    Love short and sassy! I ordered a Lizzy in a reddish brown color and didn’t like it. The model on it in the blond mix looks much better. I replaced it with the Jon Reneau Jazz in Shaded Praline. It is a tad longer and covers my hairline better. I have many pricier wigs, but this is the one my family likes best on me. What I really love is that is it a true shake-and-go and stays natural looking all day.
  • Jayne
    gotta love shake-n-go wigs!
  • Coco
    827v0ha6hwko83o1.jpeg
    8jzv3upwulw5pb2r.jpeg
    This is Lizzy in Mochaccino R on me. First day I wore her someone complimented my hair! The photo of the two shows Mochaccino r in left and Maple Sugar R on the right. I haven’t worn the Maple Sugar yet but I don’t feel it is made quite as well; the bangs have a tendency to stick up and out. But I think with some gel I’ll be able to work with her.
  • linda
    Looks great on you. Very cute. Both colors appear to be a near match, but are very pretty. Isn't it interesting (sometimes frustrating) how the colors, fibers and fit, and style can differ for the same wig.
    Linda
  • A7X
    Looks great - I would never know that is a wig!
  • MarburgGirl
    OMG, Lizzy looks amazing on you!!! And thanks showing the colors. I think I'll get one:)
  • animallover
    Yes, indeed, OMG, Lizzy does look amazing on you!!! Thanks for posting a pic with her on and for displaying the colors. I am definitely ordering Lizzy, I just love the shake and go look. It does seem like people notice great short styles more than the longer ones, when I wear a longer wig no one says anything but as soon as I wear my "go to wig" which is very short and spiky, I get tons of questions of wear I got my haircut and such. I am going to order Ignite too.....just can't decide on colors!
  • Jayne
    you look divine! Seriously, I imagine no one would dream it wasn't all your hair. Simply perfection! :heart:
  • Coco
    Thank y’all!
  • Coco
    Thank y’all! I love seeing pictures of everyone. It helps so much to know what one can truly expect. Picking that color can be fun but frustrating! I do like the Maple Sugar R. It really does have gold/Carmel highlights. But not overdone. Heather on cysterwigs says golds/ Carmel browns and that it is darker than the nutmeg f and chai cream and less reds than those two. Hope this will help someone!
  • animallover
    I bought Lizzy! I can only hope that it looks as good on me as it does on you!!
  • Coco
    I’m sure it will! Post a picture when you wear it. I think pictures help everyone make better decisions.
  • Debbie
    Can anyone tell me what lace front might be similar to Sky by Noriko? Thanks so much
  • Debbie
    this does look great on you :)
  • animallover
    So.......I received Lizzy......and the color I chose, Vanilla Lush, is OK, however, when I put her on, well, all I can say is picture a male lion...............................sigh.............I will keep her because I am tired of sending wigs back but I am going to put some funky color highlights in her to funk her up (maybe a light pink) on the tips..........and I will attempt to wear her far far away from where I live, somewhere on the road in a far away state. :razz:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.