• Gingersnap
    I also just got ripped off by a company called WigsBuy In China. I wanted to try a human hair wig and there was a picture on their website of a cute short tousled wig for $215. I realized before I ordered it that the company might be suspect but thought if I didn’t try I’d never know - believe me, I know now! They sent me something that looked like they swept the floor and stuck all the old hair on a base that was so big the front came down below my eyes. I’d post a picture but it is so god awful that I can’t. The company (and I believe all these different names are actually the same company) eventually told me that since they had “made the wig especially for me after I’d ordered it” I could only get $100 back and had to return the wig via DSL at my expense. Yeah, right! Live and learn.
  • Jayne
    it IS tempting when funds are limited and you get frustrated with the synthetics, but.... Reputable companies don't carry perfect products but you will generally get a full refund or credit. Thx for the advice!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.