• sillysonjia
    Can anyone give advice on Henry Margu colors? I just want a medium brown with some warmth. Their colors are very hard to figure out. Anyone have any experience wtih Margu colors?
  • PennyC
    Have you tried Googling? There's one wig site that does color reviews...if you put a color name in your Search box, you should be able to find what you seek.
  • Lostfrog
    I agree, Henry Margu colors are difficult. I have a wig in the color 7H and it is my all time favorite color of any wig I own. I normally order Jon Renau 8/14 Hot Cocoa and I loved it until I got the 7H in Henry Margu. It is a really natural, lovely warm brown with a little more noticeable blond highlights than Jon Renau's 8/14 which is more evenly blended. I have received so many complements on the 7H. I'm at work right now but I can take a picture, when I get home, of the 7H next to the 8/14 if that would help.
  • Sponsored Ad
  • linda
    I would love to see the HM color.
    Thanks.
    Linda
  • Lostfrog
    wso5i6lx9k9oq59z.jpg
    Ive got three to compare for you. On the left is Envy's 10 Medium brown, Henry Margu 7H in middle and Jon Renau's 8RH14 Hot Cocoa. This view shows the highlighting the best since its mostly on top.

pkiqizrqw7ednyx2.jpg
    From the back, Jon Renau 8RH14 is on the left, Henry Margu 7H middle and Envy 10 Medium brown on right.
  • linda
    Thank you!
    Linda
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.