• hope212
    Hi, i have recently purchased a very expensive virgin human hair wig and have had lots of problems. It has caused a lot of scalp irritation (but now have a wig cap), and the hair becomes limp and oily very quickly. the wig company put a clarifying treatment on it but it is still greasy within a few days, despite not using any products. i would like my money back but they are refusing any responsibility. Any ideas what could be wrong with the wig please?
  • Jayne
    Oily HH wig?? It could only be coming from either 1) your head if you have an extremely oily or sweaty scalp that comes through the cap & you're not washing it enough between wearings or sleeping in it. 2) environmental - where you work or live. 3) Products. Hair not attached to living scalp cannot become oily on its own. Our bio hair gets oils from our scalp.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.