• lisafox
    Hello,
    My mom passed away recently and she owned a wig shop. I have no knowledge of wigs so thought I'd start here for advice. She has over 100 new in box wigs. Brand names range from Adolfo, Henry Margu, Revlon Hair Magic, Eva Gabor, Raquel Welch, and others with accessories. Where do I start to sell these?
  • mcvoice
    I’m so sorry for the loss of your mom. This must be a difficult time. There are sites such as flip your wig on Facebook. You could sell them on eBay.
  • Junie
    Hello
    It’s a devastating time, loosing your mum, I know how that feels, you have my deepest sympathy.
    It would help in the sale of the wigs to list the style name and the colour code for each one, with the relevant brands. It will make it a lot easier for you to post on Facebook or elsewhere. Pricing gets a bit trickier, but if it’s a case of you wanting to just sell them to offload, perhaps you aren’t to concerned about that. Pricing also depends on how old they are, and how out of date. Try EBay first, with some pics, and see if that works for you, it will be a good start anyway. Lots of people sell wigs on both of the sights. Good luck with the sale.
  • Coco
    Could u post your e mail so I could send u a message? Thank you!
  • dc21
    You should send your email through private message since this is a public forum.
  • Vee1028
    There are a couple of FB groups which allow you to sell wigs. You will need pictures (at least 1 or 2 of each wig) a brief description, brand name, style name, and color for each wig you list. It's a very simple process but may get very tiring trying to sell so many. If you aren't in a hurry maybe you could try listing just a few at a time. The wig groups are Flip your wig, yes its a wig, and there are others. Join a couple and look around.
    Also, have you tried reaching out to other retailers to see if any of them would like to purchase the inventory?
    I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother and hope staying busy with this project helps you keep yourself grounded.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.