• Nikilet
    I would advise not to purchase wigs from his company. I have been burned twice in a row now. This last time they shipped a wig to me and it got lost in the mail. That was in October. They apparently have no intention of mailing out another wig to me since I have called them numerous times. I've tried to contact them several times through their site by email, but when you get everything filled out and click on the send button, nothing happens. It won't go through.
  • Vee1028
    I would get in touch with my credit card company or paypal, whichever you used to pay for this wig. This is something they will gladly help you with. Good luck and next time do your shopping at wigs dot com!
  • Nikilet
    I called the post office and the postmaster asked me for all the information so that she could place a call to the company. I don't know what transpired, but I finally got a phone call from someone and they are "supposedly" crediting my account for this wig. I sure would have liked to try the wig, but I would NEVER, under any circumstances consider ordering from them again. They were so foolish in the way they handled my situation. It's sad for a company to lose a good, paying customer for the sake of under $100.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the Wigs.org forum!

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! Join our community in one easy step and share your amazing and inspiring story with your wig family!

All views, opinions and comments are those of the author and do not represent wigs.com or it's affiliates.